- Environmentally friendly PVC material,3 raw material foaming, 5 filtration, 6 matching craft carving, let you enjoy healthy life, shape the perfect curve.
- Foam protection handle, the outer side of the instant noodles up to 30 mm，grip comfort, sweat absorption performance is strong, increase the friction, increase security.
- The thick steel spring, the high-density steel spring is not deformed, so that can withstand more weight, rugged and durable, resistant to dirty and fall.
- Compact design: Light and portable,convenient to use and easy to store; S shape design, good elasticity, strong toughness, long term use of it can thin legs and the fat reduction of thighs.
- Thin body, breast enhancement, beautiful legs, plastic buttocks, beautiful back, one step in place. You can give it to your brother, your husband, your dad, your boyfriend, your colleague, your buddy, your lovers.
To Work Your Thighs :
Step 1: Lie down on your back on a mat.
Step 2: Bend your knees to about a 45-degree position. Your feet should be flat on the floor.
Step 3: Place the thigh toner between your inner thighs. The thigh toner should be positioned so that it looks like an upside-down "V."
Step 4: Squeeze your thighs together. Even if the thigh toner moves in only a couple of inches, you still will be working your thigh muscles. Work to squeeze more forcefully, making the thigh toner move farther inward, as you use the equipment over time.
Step 5: Complete 15 to 20 repetitions. To increase the intensity, perform slow repetitions or pause at the top of the squeezing motion during each repetition.
To Work Your Arms and Chest :
Step 1: Grip the handles of the thigh toner with your hands, holding it in front of you. You can sit or stand.
Step 2: Ensure that when you push inward the toner is positioned correctly, so that the middle of the "V" shape pushes outward, not inward toward your chest.
Step 3 :Push the handles together while allowing your elbows to move out toward your sides.
Step 4: Complete 15 to 20 repetitions. This exercise will target your chest muscles.